Most people have experienced a headache from time to time. Thankfully, it’s a pain that can be relieved through chiropractic care.
Here are the five most common:
1. Tension headaches: These cause mild to moderate pain and come and go over time. They are the most common.
2. Migraines: This condition is characterized by intense headaches that feel like your head is throbbing. Migraines are often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, light/sound sensitivity, and last four hours or days at a time. Children can also get migraines.
3. Cluster headaches: Often happening in groups, cluster headaches occur behind or around one eye. They can be recurrent attacks, happening several times a day for weeks or months at a time.
4. Sinus headaches: When a person’s sinuses are inflamed, it causes a headache that typically coexists with a runny nose, feeling of fullness in the ears, fever, and swelling in your face.
5. Hormone headaches: Women often get hormone headaches when their hormones drastically change during pregnancy, their period and menopause. Birth control pills can also have the same effect.
When you visit our chiropractic office, you can leave feeling relieved of these common afflictions. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Thompson, click here.